- Motivation Monday: Don’t be Thirsty!
- Help Our Claremore Veterans have a Comfy Christmas!
- Enjoy a Patriotic New Year’s Eve in Claremore
- Happy Holidays to the Troops: Donate to Blue Star Mothers in Claremore
- It’s annual BIG FINISH sale for year end deals at Melton
- Open Houses – Weekend of December 15th
- Play Basketball for a Sweet Claremore Kiddo!
- Eat Chick-fil-A for Claremont!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.