- It’s annual BIG FINISH sale for year end deals at Melton
- Open Houses – Weekend of December 15th
- Play Basketball for a Sweet Claremore Kiddo!
- Eat Chick-fil-A for Claremont!
- West Bend Winterland Closed for Christmas Eve
- How to Save 20% on a Car in Claremore
- Have You Seen Claremore’s Newest Development?
- How to Tackle “Is Santa Real?” with your Kids
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.