- FREE Retro Movie Night in Claremore
- How to Make Money on Your Kids Clothing in Claremore
- Kids Fishing Derby Returns to Claremore
- We’ve Got Another VBS, Claremore!
- Smokin’ Hot Golf in Claremore for a Great Cause
- Fabulous Furry Friend Friday
- Food Truck Thursday brings the beach to Claremore
- Claremore Open House Weekend of June 23rd
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.