- Student-Built House Goes up for Auction in May
- Claremore Announces May’s 1 Million Cups Presenters
- Want Family Fun Near Claremore?
- Step Right Up for the Claremore Carnival!
- Claremore Made this ‘Top 11’ List!
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- More Weekly: Claremore Events (Yum!)
- Try This Claremore Staple for Weekend Breakfast!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.