- Free “I’m In Control” Diabetes Class in Claremore
- If You Love Fried Fish and Helping Kids in Claremore….
- Coldwell Banker – Area Open Houses
- Claremore Splash Pad CLOSED This Weekend (Partly)
- Claremore Parents: Sign Your Kids Up for Wednesday Walking!
- More Weekly: Claremore Events
- Free Block Party Near Claremore: You’re Invited!
- This Couple has been to ALL but One…of the Cracker Barrels
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.