- How to Save 20% on a Car in Claremore
- Have You Seen Claremore’s Newest Development?
- How to Tackle “Is Santa Real?” with your Kids
- City of Claremore: Now Hiring Fleet Mechanic
- Date Announced for Claremore Father/Daughter Dance
- Claremore Dealership Gives Back to Veterans
- How to Help Claremore Seniors this Holiday
- See Santa and Buddy the Elf in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.