- FREE Fishing and Family Fun in Claremore!
- Claremore Runners Partner with Pryor
- Brisket & Beats at Totem Pole Music Fest
- Get Tickets Now for Claremore Culture Crawl!
- Claremore Open House Today!
- Visit Claremore Wins Tourism Awards!
- Claremore, What are All Those Weird Poles by the Railroad Crossings?
- Summer in Claremore: We’ve Got Something for Everyone!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
April 1 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.