- Grab Some Pretzels in Claremore This Friday!
- Eat Some Chili for Claremore Schools!
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Claremore is Collecting Bras!
- Learn About Essential Oils at this FREE Claremore Event!
- Rogers County Largest Garage Sale is in Claremore!
- Free Monster Mash Dash 5k in Claremore!
- Waggin Days in Claremore: Play to Support Heritage Hills!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
March 25 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.