- Woolly Weekend Offers Something for Everyone in Claremore!
- 1st Saturday in Downtown Claremore: Easter Bunny!
- Ready to See Some Dogs, Claremore?
- Special Olympics Returns to Claremore!
- Gowns and Dresses Wanted, Claremore!
- FREE Garage Sale Weekend in Claremore!
- Claremore Welcomes Bama CEO
- Cajun Cook-Off this Saturday in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
March 11 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.