- Open Houses – Weekend of November 17
- Let’s Line the Streets for the Claremore Zebras!
- Give Claremore Kids a Christmas with Carol’s Place Angel Tree
- Awesome Christmas Gift Idea in Claremore!
- Claremore Bands Announce Holiday Concert
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Claremore Cheer Challenge This Weekend!
- Enjoy a Lamb Lunch in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
March 11 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.