- Claremore Men’s Store Donates to Volunteers for Youth
- Save the Date for Claremore High School’s Freshman Orientation
- Light of Hope Opens Claremore Location, Hosts Open House
- VBS Party and Registration in Claremore Today!
- Claremore Museum Launches New Exhibit
- Claremore Ladies, You’re Invited to a Girls Night Out!
- Claremore Hosts 4th of July Extravaganza at Claremore Lake
- RSU in Claremore Offers Tons of Softball Camp Opportunities!
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH- Museum of History Open Saturdays
March 11, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.