- Motivation Monday: Morning Habits
- Historic Military Vehicles Coming to Claremore!
- Area Open Houses – Weekend of Sept. 22nd
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- FREE Basketball Clinics for Kids in Claremore!
- Downtown Claremore Facade Grant Applications Due Sept. 30
- Claremore Kids are Walking to School!
- Awesome Culture Crawl Coming to Claremore: Live Music!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
March 4 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.