- Do you have the best ticket in Claremore? The Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo is just 6 days away!
- Motivation Monday: Yummy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe!
- Cherokee Nation Donates $55,000 to Local Law Enforcement
- Heads Up: Claremore Fireworks Show on Friday
- 7 days til the dirt hits the fans! Claremore get ready to RODEO!
- Play Night Golf in Claremore!
- CASA Recognizes Rogers County Volunteer
Claremore Civic Band Rehearsal
May 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until July 24, 2018
The Claremore Civic Band, or officially, the Claremore Union Pacific Railroad Experimental Watermelon Band, started in Claremore in 1969. The band is gearing up for another season of rehearsals and performances in Gazebo Park.
Rehearsals will be in the Claremore Community Center gym, located at 2301 N. Sioux. The band practices every Tuesday from 7p – 8:30p, May 22 – July 24. If you are interested in joining the band, please come to the first rehearsal on May 22.
The concerts, which are free to the public, will be at Gazebo Park (corner of Weenonah & Will Rogers Boulevard) and will begin at 7:30. Concert dates for this season are May 31, June 14, June 28, July 12 and July 26.
If you have questions, or would like more information, please call Cindy Tanner at 918-342-8087. If you would like to make a donation, please make your check payable to Claremore Civic Band, c/o of Jim Tanner, P. O. Box 1246, Claremore, OK 74018-1246.