- Claremore’s Daddy Daughter Dance Announced: New Theme!
- Chair-ity Auction ‘Roars’ Back into Claremore
- Zumba into the New Year in Claremore!
- Claremore Toys for Tots: Distribution is this Weekend!
- Child Advocates Opens New Office in Claremore
- DangerZone Bull Riding Bucks into Claremore on New Year’s Eve
- Learn Navajo Weaving in Claremore!
- Ashley is the Queen of Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Civic Band Concert
May 31 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Claremore Civic Band, or officially, the Claremore Union Pacific Railroad Experimental Watermelon Band, started in Claremore in 1969. The band is gearing up for another season of rehearsals and performances in Gazebo Park.
Rehearsals will be in the Claremore Community Center gym, located at 2301 N. Sioux. The band practices every Tuesday from 7p – 8:30p, May 22 – July 24. If you are interested in joining the band, please come to the first rehearsal on May 22.
The concerts, which are free to the public, will be at Gazebo Park (corner of Weenonah & Will Rogers Boulevard) and will begin at 7:30. Concert dates for this season are May 31, June 14, June 28, July 12 and July 26.
If you have questions, or would like more information, please call Cindy Tanner at 918-342-8087. If you would like to make a donation, please make your check payable to Claremore Civic Band, c/o of Jim Tanner, P. O. Box 1246, Claremore, OK 74018-1246.