- Roosa School Supplies List: 2nd Grade
- Roosa School Supplies List: 1st Grade
- Myers Begins Tenure with the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- I Wish More People Would…
- New Hours for Claremore Market!
- Be a Mentor for a Claremore Kiddo!
- Claremore Chamber is Hiring
- Claremore Football Hosts Annual Pigskin Pigout
- This event has passed.
Claremore Blood Drive
April 2 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
On Tuesday, April 2, donate blood from 9a – 3:15p to support Claremore High School. If school is in session, the blood drive will be in the Robson PAC Lobby. If there is a walkout, the blood drive will be at the Claremore Conference Center, 1400 W Country Club Rd.
All donors will get their choice of three inspiring spring t-shirts and be entered to win a storm shelter from Flat Safe storm shelters. To make your appointment, call Commander Estabrook 918-519-4605 or visit obi.org.