- Claremore Rec Center Adding More Classes!
- Youth Basketball of Claremore Registration Open
- Play Optimist Youth Basketball in Claremore!
- Claremore Public Schools Foundation is Celebrating 30 Years of Excellence
- Sibshops and Respite Offered in Claremore
- Claremore Main Street Expands Grant Opportunities Downtown
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- This event has passed.
Claremore Blood Drive
April 2 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
On Tuesday, April 2, donate blood from 9a – 3:15p to support Claremore High School. If school is in session, the blood drive will be in the Robson PAC Lobby. If there is a walkout, the blood drive will be at the Claremore Conference Center, 1400 W Country Club Rd.
All donors will get their choice of three inspiring spring t-shirts and be entered to win a storm shelter from Flat Safe storm shelters. To make your appointment, call Commander Estabrook 918-519-4605 or visit obi.org.