- Come find the perfect home this weekend!
- Congratulations to Rogers County’s Certified Healthy Oklahoma Awardees
- POUND® Classes Available in Claremore!
- Claremore PD Hosts Citizens Police Academy
- Play Indoor Mini Golf in Claremore this Sunday!
- Claremore Church Hosts Free Weekly Meal
- It’s Not Too Late to Buy Claremore Gridiron Tickets!
- Claremore, Can You Pick up an Extra Box of Valentine’s Day Cards?
- This event has passed.
CHS Band Mattress Fundraiser
November 4, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are you looking to replace a bed in your home? Now is the time. The Claremore High School Band is excited to announce they will be hosting their third annual one-day Mattress Fundraiser on Sunday, November 4th, from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. For one day only, the Robson Performing Arts Center will be transformed into a mattress showroom. For information about the sale, go to http://bit.ly/beds4claremoreband
There will be 25+ mattress styles on display in all sizes and styles for customers to try. Adjustable power bases, premium pillows, bed frames, and mattress protectors will be available as well. The brands include Simmons Beautyrest, come with full factory warranties, are made to order, and will be available 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser. Delivery is available. Best of all, Claremore High School Band benefits from every purchase and the beds are priced below retail.
The company, Custom Fundraising Solutions (CFS), first introduced The Mattress Fundraiser to the Cleveland, Ohio, market in 2005. The company now has over 80 locations and works with with more than 2,000 schools nationwide. The unique business model helps schools raise thousands of dollars in just one day, and to date, the company has given back over $30 million.