- Once all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of the prayer, all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That is faith.
- When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That is trust.
- Every night as we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but we still set the alarms to wake up. That is hope.
- We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That is confidence.
- We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. That is love.
- On an old man’s shirt was written, “I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience.” That is attitude.
Have a happy day and live your life like these six stories. Remember, good friends are the rare jewels of life, difficult to find and impossible to replace.