- Full Time (35-40 hours a week)
- Practice is closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- Benefits include PTO, Holidays, Discount, Paid License and Fees, Continuing Education
- LVT/CVT/RVT Required, AVImark experience preferred
- 1 doctor small animal practice
- Additional duties to include directing and assisting the technical departments in their performance of a variety of technical and patient care duties. Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Send resume to email@example.com
We specialize in providing high quality, compassionate and convenient care for our patients. We recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family. We provide many services such as wellness examinations, immunizations, surgery, radiology, an in-house laboratory and boarding. Our practice has a strong focus on canine rehabilitation, with a variety of advanced equipment.
The ideal candidate must have great work-ethic, possess strong customer service skills and be client and team focused. Qualified applicants will have an interest in canine rehabilitation, be capable of collecting and running laboratory samples, placing IV catheters, and caring out daily treatment plans.
You can find us on the web at www.aaavetclinic.com.