Accepting applications for part-time Direct Care Staff. Shelter operational hours are 7 days a week/24 hours per day including holidays. Part-time hours may vary per week from 4 to 24 hours. Available positions include afternoon and overnights shift(s) with at least one weekend shift.
Seeking staff members that:
- Are passionate and dedicated to helping at-risk youth and families.
- Enjoy cooking, cleaning and teaching.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a HS Diploma or GED.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, pass a Drug test and Criminal History & Background investigation.
- Possess or obtain a Food Handler’s permit
- Prefer individuals with adolescent or social services work experience.
To apply, contact Debbie at 918-341-7580, ext. 1 or send resume to email@example.com or complete application Monday – Friday 9:00 – 4:00 at Rogers County Youth Services, 2680 North Hwy 88, Claremore, OK 74017.
Rogers County Youth Services is a nonprofit agency striving to help youth in crisis in Rogers and surrounding counties. RCYS provides youth and family counseling, parenting classes and crisis intervention services.