1. Everything is purple! But it all looks very clean and fancy and pretty.
2. There are tons of cardio machines: treadmills, ellipticals, and the like. Each of them has the capability to hook your headphones up to one of the many 60″ TV screens. Whether you want to watch HGTV or Fox News, you’re covered.
3. They have a 30-minute workout area with stations. You work each station for one minute, and then SWITCH! It’s perfect for those who want to get in a quick workout.
4. There are separate areas for working out abs and legs. They have plenty of machines for those, too.
5. They have this super wild SYNRGY360 apparatus; it’s like a Crossfit machine. Lots of ropes and pulleys and balls, and it looks really fun.
6. The Lunk Alarm is a real thing, but the Claremore one hasn’t been sounded yet. That’s a good thing. (The Lunk Alarm is set off when someone grunts, drops weights, or judges others.)
7. Tanning is included.
8. Personal training is included.
9. Planet Fitness is open and staffed 24/7.
10. You can bring a guest for free.*
11. They’re having a Grand Opening on Saturday, February 4, from 12p – 4p. Sam from the Big Bad Morning Show on KMOD will be there from 3p – 5p. You can also grab some yummy tacos from the La Hermosa Food Truck.
There will be drawings for a FitBit, Amazon Echo, and 55” flat-screen TV.
But here is the big stuff: Now is the time to sign up if you want to save BIG on your membership! From now until the Grand Opening, memberships will be just $1 down.
The White Card membership is just $10, but the most popular choice is the Black Card membership. That includes a $19.99 monthly fee, but has all the perks, including tanning, unlimited use of massage chairs, access to Hydromassage beds, 1/2 price cooler drinks, and a free guest with each visit.*
If you’re looking to get a great deal on a fitness club membership, stop by the Grand Opening on February 4. Planet Fitness is located at 215 N. Lynn Riggs Blvd. And believe me, it looks nothing like it did when it was Drug Warehouse.