If you’re a woman, you probably cry a lot. If you’re a man, you probably laugh at some of the ridiculous things that make your wife cry.
A writer named Andrew Gillies decided to spend one month keeping track of what makes his wife cry. And of course, he then posted it online.*
Because it’s hilarious.
Here’s the full list.
- “She found out swans can be gay and thought it was really nice.”
- “She was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet.”
- “I waited until it was dark and pretended to be The Babadook.”
- “The fluffy bunny escaped from an arctic fox in a documentary.”
- “There were no biscuits in the house.”
- “She remembered swans can be gay.”
- “I tried to hold her hand when she wasn’t expecting it.”
- “I cooked her dinner after a long day.”
- “She watched a video about a dog.”
*It must be noted before you think, “What a jerk that guy is!” that he did let his wife know of his little experiment and he did get permission before posting the list for the whole world to see.