Would you eat these protein packed 🎃 pumpkin pancakes 🎃??
(2 servings – 1 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Purple, 1 Red per serving) #21DayFixApproved
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 large egg whites (1/3 cup)
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup quick cooking oats
1 scoop whey protein powder, vanilla flavor
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp. baking powder
Nonstick cooking spray
2 Tbsp. reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
1. Combine pumpkin, almond milk, egg whites, and extract a medium bowl: whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Add oat mixture to pumpkin mixture; mix until just blended.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat. Ladle about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip. Cook for 90 seconds, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Divide pancakes between two serving plates; top evenly with yogurt.
Tip: Leftover pancakes can be reheated in the toaster.