Making my mouth water! I am digging the new FIXATE cookbook. If you’ve ever done the 21 Day Fix, this book is a must! Now #CIZEapproved too.
1/2 Green ✅ / 1 Yellow 😊 / 1/2 Red ♥ / 1/2 Orange 🔶
1/2 tsp. olive oil
10 medium asparagus spears, steamed
2 cups hot water
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
2 large eggs
2 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread, toasted
2 Tbsp. lemon garlic suace
Fresh ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add asparagus; cook for 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally, or until tender-crip. Set aside.
3. Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add lemon juic; reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil.
4. Place one egg into a small bowl. Hold bowl close to the water’s surface and slip the egg into the water, repeat with remaining egg; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until whites are completely set. Gently lift eggs out of water.
5. Spread each piece of toast with Lemon Garlic Sauce. Top with five asparagus spears, one egg, and pepper (if desired).
6. Serve immediately.