Here are eight reasons why spending time outside can benefit our health:
1. Spending time in nature increases your sense of vitality.
2. Exposure to nature makes you more resilient to stress.
3. Exercising in nature boosts your mood.
4. Spending time in nature helps you focus.
5. Living near green space can improve your mental health.
6. Spending time in nature can boost your immune system.
7. Living near green space may even increase your life span.
8. Can’t get outside? Having indoor plants can positively affect your health.
(This list was part of an article by Dr. Patricia Thompson)