Here’s a tip: Try drinking warm water with lemon.
Benefits from squeezing the juice from half a lemon into your water include the following:
– Boosts your immune system – lemons are high in Vitamin C and Potassium
– Balances pH – lemons are an alkaline food once inside our bodies
– Helps with weight loss – lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings
– Aids in digestion – the warm water serves to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and peristalsis
– Acts as a gentle, natural diuretic – lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials because lemons increase urination
– Clears skin – Vitamin C helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear
– Hydrates the lymph system – a cup of lemon water helps you start your day hydrated
Seems like a cheap, healthy fix for plenty of problems. Happy New Year!