1. Switch the plates. Upgrade your drab, plastic light switch plates with snazzy covers that match or accent your décor.
2. Touch up boo-boos. A bit of new paint gives any room a fresh face. Touch up banged-up baseboards, door and window trim, and wall marks that won’t wash away.
3. Change out drawer and door hardware. This is an inexpensive fix that makes a big difference!
4. Update your mailbox. Even spray painting your mailbox will spruce up and add curb appeal.
5. Deck out those digits! Decorative house numbers can give your home a classy and custom look.
These makeover tips are brought to you by Real Estate by Valerie!