This, friends, is why I can’t stand April Fool’s Day. Have at it….just not at my expense! Happy April Fool’s Day!
1. Your head in a jar, in the fridge prank.
2. Be a chair.
3. The belongings-in-the-vending-machine prank.
As played out on Dwight in The Office. Bonus if you’ve got volunteers to purchase the stuff.
4. The classic airhorn as door–wall protector trick.
5. The post-it notes prank. Step 1: cover victim’s car with post-its.
Step 2: once they drive the thing home, they’re in for a bigger shock. Possibly even worth the effort.
6. The old toothpaste-in-the-Oreos prank.
7. Desk in the bathroom.
Simple, classy, effective.
8. You need this costume.
9. Almost as much as you need this one.
10. Soy Sauce and Sprite just aren’t Diet Coke.
11. Add baking soda to ketchup.
12. Fake head in the bed.
13. Mayo in the doughnuts.
14. Nicholas Cage calling.
Knock, run, win.
15. The insta-date prank.
Worth the effort.
16. Office balloon party.
The evil prankster fills them with glitter.
17. This, if you happen to be a street performer.
18. The wrapping-paper-desk joke.
Another classic from The Office. Well played Jim, well played.
19. Make ice cream out of mashed potatoes and gravy.
20. Dinosaur rampage.
21. Hiding in a box is almost always a winner…
22. …but this is stepping things up a notch.
23. Give them a wet crotch.
24. Simple shop window trolling.
25. The old planting-cress-in-the-keyboard classic.
You needed to start this one a couple of days ago, but hell, there’s no more unexpected April Fool than the one that’s running a couple of days late.