Serving Rogers and Mayes Counties
Safenet Services helps families in both Rogers and Mayes Counties cope, find safehaven, face the challenges, bolster their strengths, learn new skills, achieve their goals, heal, thrive, and break the cycle of violence in their lives to build a secure, stable life for themselves and their children.
With the aid of friends and donors, our support network can help coordinate shelter, counseling, victim advocacy, legal help, parenting education, protective orders, housing, employment, and more. Since 1991, Safenet Services has provided shelter and safety for more than 2500 abused women and their children.
About Safenet Services
We have helped more than 2,700 abused women and their children change their circumstances and their lives since we opened our doors in 1991. Within our safe walls we foster dreams, create hope and build opportunities.
Creating a healthy, support environment for women and families healing from the consequences of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Our shelter provided 2,966 nights of safety to 81 families.
- We turned away 267 women and children due to lack of shelter space.
- We answered 5,402 calls to our Crisis Line.
- We offered counseling and/or advocacy services to 1,092clients.
- We helped file 793 protective orders.
- 45 people participated in our Batterers Program.
- We provided Supervised Visitation services to 16 families for 169 visits.
- We provided more than 10,268 miles of transportation for victims of domestic violence.
“I have returned to college to finish my education. I’m getting my self-confidence back after learning what a healthy relationship looks like.”
“Today, I’m an overcomer.”
“Before, I drifted aimlessly. Now there is a purpose in my life.”
“Safenet has shown me that women can be strong, spiritual, practical, determined, beautiful and successful.”
“I’ve learned to keep my eyes above my circumstances and press on toward my goals.”
– Real Quotes from Safenet Clients
Learn more about safenet services on-line at http://www.safenetservices.org