The Belvidere Mansion

0

This Victorian style mansion’s construction started in 1902 by the Bayless Family and was completed in 1907.  The Belvidere Mansion three story  9,000 sq ft home includes on the 1st floor a Tea Room,  Gift Shop, foyer, bathroom and kitchen.  The Belvidere’s 2nd floor contains  three historical living quarters, a bathroom and the office of the Rogers County  Genealogical Society.  The 3rd floor is a spacious 3,200 sq. ft.  ballroom,  a wonderful destination spot for weddings, or special events,  that provides a scenic view  the City of Claremore


Share.

Comments are closed.